The Rankings Tracker allows your institution to select at least 15 target peers from the QS World University Rankings®, with which to compare themselves against. Our team of expert analysts can help you identify suitable peers, using a classification system (size, specialisation, number of faculties and research output).
The Rankings Tracker
Delivered through an online analytics platform, the Rankings Tracker is intended to provide a high level of flexibility. It presents insightful visualisations through three main areas:
- All peers (all peers are presented and compared in the same visualisations)
- Peer versus peer
- Institution profiles (general trends at a glance)
The Rankings Tracker provides useful insight about the chosen institutions, which includes:
- World rank estimation for non-ranked institutions
- Trend data on ranking positions, including information which is not publicly available
- Access to the data behind the rankings, including faculty staff and students data, research metrics and reputation analysis
Benefits to your Institution
- Helps you to gain insight on your institution’s regional, national and global standing.
- Helps to identify weak areas and indicates what needs to be done to improve.
- Provides guidance on planning SMART objectives and improving competitive edge.
- Provides exclusive access to comparative data used to compile the QS World University Rankings®
- Allows you and your colleagues to visualise improvements which can be a strong motivator for change.
- Challenges operational complacency.
- May suggest goals for recruitment and staff development.
- Helps to identify training needs and problem areas.