QS is proud to produce the longest established, geographically broadest and most comprehensive global review of MBA jobs and salary trends.
The 2014 International Employer Survey is as extensive as ever and presents an unrivalled overview of the world MBA recruitment market. For the purpose of this report, responses were received from 5,669 (4,318) respondents from companies in 54 (39) countries, actively recruiting MBAs over a three-year period, with 1,632 brand new respondents in 2014.
- Summary of key MBA hiring trends in 2014
- Long-term trends in MBA Jobs 1990-2014
- Demand for MBAs Around the World in 2014/15
- MBA Jobs by Sector in 2014 and Forecast for 2015
- MBA Salaries and Compensation