The QS Graduate Employability Rankings presents a diversity that is unseen in other exercises, with institutions from five different countries in the Top 10. This new ranking provides a solid and comprehensive information tool that will help prospective students, university authorities, employers, and other stakeholders acquire a better understanding of how the world’s higher education institutions are nurturing student employability.
The ranking tries to answer the following questions:
- How reputed are the institutions among employers?
- Are the institutions nurturing high-achievers?
- How connected are institutions to companies?
- How attractive are an institution’s recent graduates to employers?
- Welcome – By Martin Juno and Leonardo Silveira
- An Overview: QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016 – By Martin Ince