QS Quacquarelli Symonds is pleased to provide you with this guide to the QS World University Rankings evaluations.
With an estimated annual global readership of over 40 million, the QS rankings are the most widely read of their kind. They are a primary point of reference for students in the process of choosing a study destination, and a freely available comparison tool for careers advisors. In this guide we introduce you to the full range of QS evaluations and offer insight into how they may help in your counselling work.
- Choosing an international study destination: the view from a graduate
- QS rankings: what, how, why?
- 2012/13 QS World University Rankings Top 200
- QS Best Student Cities in the world 2012
- Using QS rankings to find a leading university
- QS Stars – a new approach to evaluating universities
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 2012
- QS University Rankings: Asia Top 50
- QS University Rankings: Latin America Top 50