The QS World University Rankings by Subject for 2016 cover more ground than last year, and do so in a more systematic way. As in 2015, we are adding six new disciplines this year. This year, they are Anthropology, Archaeology, Engineering – Mineral & Mining, Nursing, Performing Arts, and Social Policy & Administration. It will never be possible for us to analyse every subject offered by universities
across the world. But the 42 subjects we now cover take in the vast majority of academic life, whether you count it in terms of student numbers, staff numbers, or research activity.
- QS World University Rankings by Subject: Rising Stars / by Jack Moran
- Methodology of the QS World University Rankings: by Subject 2016 / by Martin Ince
- 2016 QS World University Rankings by Subject Tables
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016: An Overview / by John O’Leary
- QS Wolrd University Rankings by Subject Masterclass at the Edu Data Summit