The report includes data and insights about the world’s leading overall universities, the best universities by subject rank area, and the best universities as voted by academics and employers.
- Expert commentary on the 2012/13 QS World University Rankings® from members of the QS Global Advisory Board, introduced by Danny Byrne, editor of TopUniversities.com
- John O’Leary takes a global look at the rankings, focusing on the rise of MIT and the massive rise in student mobility seen across the world
- Columbia University professor Paul Thurman explains the combination of qualitative and quantitative indicators which are used to compile the QS World University Rankings®
- Martin Ince analyzes the changes that have occurred at the top of QS World University Rankings® since the publication of the first edition in 2004
- Danny Byrne introduces the reputational rankings by subject area, based on the responses of 48,000 academics around the world
- Contains the top 500 of the 2012/13 QS World University Rankings ®, including the top 400 institutions’ score in each individual indicator, and the top 50 in each of the five reputational rankings by subject area.