The report includes data and insights about the world’s leading overall universities, the best universities by subject rank area, and the best universities as voted by academics and employers.
- Expert commentary on the 2011/12 QS World University Rankings® from members of the QS Global Advisory Board, introduced by Danny Byrne, editor of TopUniversities.com
- QS Top 500 universities Asian investment continues to reap dividends – Martin Ince and Danny Byrne
- English-language research still a big advantage in global rankings – Danny Byrne
- Middle Eastern universities begin to make their mark – Martin Ince
- QS World University Rankings® Methodology
- Can rankings really help students choose their university?
- QS World University Rankings® by Subject
- QS Stars- a new university evaluation tool