On 18th May 2011, QS will be running a rankings and evaluation symposium, hosted by École Normale Supérieure-Paris (ENS).
Join high-profile speakers as they share valuable insight and debate issues crucial to universities in their quest for excellence and international recognition. Speakers include:
- Jan Sadlak, IREG Observatory,
- Richard Yelland, OECD
- Monique Canto-Sperber, ENS
- Paul Thurman, Columbia University
- Yasushi Adachi, Elsevier BV
- Ben Sowter, QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- Kevin Downing, City University of Hong Kong
Results of the 2011 QS World University Rankings® by Subject will also be announced, revealing the top ranked higher education institutes in natural sciences disciplines including: Earth & Marine Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Metallurgy & Materials, Physics & Astronomy and Chemistry.
The event is free for university staff. Click here for more information and to register.