2012 QS World University Rankings by Subject Release
QS University Rankings & Evaluations Symposium: World Rankings and Evaluations as Performance Management Tools
QS has the pleasure to invite senior academics and university administrators to the full-day launch event and symposium on Friday 29th June 2012 at Angelo Hotel, Prague.
Learn how higher education managers globally are selectively using the latest innovations in global rankings and evaluations to drive performance at their institutions, faculties, departments and schools.
Senior managers from a spectrum of institutions will highlight how they are accessing comparative data, not previously available, to assist in the setting of strategic and operational goals and then to measure progress towards the attainment of those objectives.
Join senior colleagues from across Europe and Asia to learn about:
- The most recent HE evaluations available
- How to read and use the data
- How others establish key performance indicators
- Successful models of international benchmarking
- Concrete examples of where gains have been made
Among the global ranking organisations, QS has produced the most in the way of innovation in the field over the last two years, adding significantly to the amount of publicly available data including:
- QS World University Rankings® by Subject - 29 subjects included in 2012
- 700 institutions now included in the QS World University Rankings®
- QS Stars rating system – over 120 institutions rated globally
- QS University Rankings - Latin America – introduced in 2011
- QS Best Student Cities – introduced in 2012
Gain deep insight into the tools at your disposal to assist in your day-to-day work. Learn from examples of how institutions are leveraging global evaluations to boost both their competitiveness and their ability to collaborate internationally.
This free event is tailored to senior university administration and academic leaders with responsibility for managing institutions and divisions in the most challenging times.
In parallel to this event, the annual moveon Conference will take place for the 8th time at the same location (The Angelo Hotel Prague) from the 27th to 29th June 2012. It will be an opportunity to meet about 200 colleagues from various countries to discover and to discuss the international relations management tool moveon. More information can be found on the moveon Conference 2012 page http://www.qs-unisolution.com/en/events/conferences/moveon-conference-2012/home.html
Please register your interest by filling in your details hereunder: