The recently published QS TopMBA.com Applicant Survey 2013 provides a detailed insight into the attitudes, goals and ambitions of MBA applicants. The global motivations for pursing an MBA program vary depending on the age, gender, economic status and the current years of work experience.
The main motivations for pursuing an MBA as listed by potential MBA applicants are improving career prospects, learning new skills and taking up a leadership/management position.
- Higher Education World June 2016: Evaluating the World’s Best Higher Education Systems
- Higher Education World 2016: Edu Data Summit
- Higher Education World June 2016: QS University Rankings (EECA)
- Higher Education World 2016: QS World University Rankings (Arab Region)
- Higher Education World June 2016: QS World University Rankings (Asia)