The recently published QS TopMBA.com Applicant Survey 2013 provides a detailed insight into the attitudes, goals and ambitions of MBA applicants. The global motivations for pursing an MBA program vary depending on the age, gender, economic status and the current years of work experience.
The main motivations for pursuing an MBA as listed by potential MBA applicants are improving career prospects, learning new skills and taking up a leadership/management position.
- New Generation of University Applicants Strive to Become Global Citizens
- Meet David Reggio, the new face of QS Consulting
- Higher Education World June 2016: Evaluating the World’s Best Higher Education Systems
- Higher Education World 2016: Edu Data Summit
- Higher Education World June 2016: QS University Rankings (EECA)