The recently published QS TopMBA.com Applicant Survey 2013 provides a detailed insight into the attitudes, goals and ambitions of MBA applicants. The global motivations for pursing an MBA program vary depending on the age, gender, economic status and the current years of work experience.
The main motivations for pursuing an MBA as listed by potential MBA applicants are improving career prospects, learning new skills and taking up a leadership/management position.
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018 Just Launched!
- QS Graduate Employability Ranking Summit, Seville 2017 – Everything You Missed…
- Brexit and Rising Student Fees: Will International Students Still Be Attracted to Britain?
- What can British Universities do to Reassure International Students That They Are Still Welcome in the UK?
- Students Reveal Brexit is Likely to Have Uneven Impacts on the UK’s Higher Education System