After 1989, Romanian society moved from communism to building a democratic and market based economy, aiming to reintegrate in the European family through its political, economic, social and cultural system. In this transition process, the higher education was considered to have a specific role in creating a research and innovation system at the European level. […]
About Nicolae Bacila
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Nicolae Bacila contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Nicolae Bacila
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018 Just Launched!
- QS Graduate Employability Ranking Summit, Seville 2017 – Everything You Missed…
- Brexit and Rising Student Fees: Will International Students Still Be Attracted to Britain?
- What can British Universities do to Reassure International Students That They Are Still Welcome in the UK?
- Students Reveal Brexit is Likely to Have Uneven Impacts on the UK’s Higher Education System