Our latest QS report,‘Is Brexit Turning International Students Away From the UK?’, derived from the analysis of interviews which took place in cities across Europe, saw the emergence of several key themes among perceptions of post-Brexit UK as a study destination. One theme that stood out as particularly contentious was the role of money in […]
About Josephine West
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Josephine West contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Josephine West
An uncomfortable truth we uncovered in our latest QS report, ‘Is Brexit Turning International Students Away From the UK?’, was that for some students, the events on the 27th of June 2016 and the press coverage surrounding the EU referendum result all pointed towards a major red flag; Britain is no longer welcoming to immigrants. […]
Students believe the British higher education system will be ‘downgraded’ following Brexit, with uneven impacts across the sector. During interviews for our Brexit report, many students expressed the view that in a post-Brexit UK, the only universities worth applying to would be the elite, Russell Group institutions. Lower ranked universities, with a less diverse student […]
What happens when one of the most controversial candidates in recent political history is elected to presidency in the United States of America? According to the World Wide Web, and a considerable number of hashtags, the Trump Effect is born. But what exactly is the Trump Effect and what does it mean for America’s higher […]
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018 Just Launched!
- QS Graduate Employability Ranking Summit, Seville 2017 – Everything You Missed…
- Brexit and Rising Student Fees: Will International Students Still Be Attracted to Britain?
- What can British Universities do to Reassure International Students That They Are Still Welcome in the UK?
- Students Reveal Brexit is Likely to Have Uneven Impacts on the UK’s Higher Education System