Guidelines for using the badges of 2019 QS World University Rankings® by Region in communications materials.
Universities that have been ranked by QS are invited to use the 2018 QS University Rankings by Region badge in all their communications materials, online and print. However, it is important to observe the following guidelines. If you need more information please contact the QS Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the QS Rankings badge is subject to the general guidelines listed below:
- Only academic institutions that have been ranked in the 2019 QS World University Rankings® by Region can use the badge.
- The context surrounding the use of the QS Rankings badge online should clearly indicate the action the audience is being prompted to initiate (i.e., “Click to see the full 2019 QS Asia University Rankings”, “Click to see the full 2019 QS Latin America University Rankings”, “Click to see the full 2019 QS Arab Region University Rankings” or “Click to see the full 2019 QS EECA Region University Rankings”, “Click to see the full 2019 QS BRICS Region University Rankings”).
- You may scale the size to suit your needs; however you may not modify the proportions of the badge in any way (by changing the design or colour).
- You should always use the badge unmodified. If you are unable to use the correct colour due to technical limitations, you may revert to black and white.
- Merchandise and manufactured items: universities are free to use the QS Rankings badge in their merchandise observing the terms of these guidelines, with the colours and sizes specified.
- By using the QS Rankings badge you agree to follow this policy as well as our Terms of Service, rules and policies.
- QS reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of QS name and trademarks, please contact the QS Press Office.
© QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited 1994-2018. All rights reserved.