The country profiles are designed to give a detailed but quickly digestible overview of the global performance of each unique national higher education system.
What is included?
Each country report includes the following data:
- Basic information on the institutions from the country which are included in the QS World University Rankings®
- Counts and average positions of institutions featured within each band in the QS World University Rankings®
- Information on academic and employer survey response levels including average seniority of academics
- Performance of institutions in each indicator included in the QS World University Rankings®
- Average performance of institutions in the country in each of five broad faculty areas
- QS SAFE National System Strength results overall and by each of four indicators: System, Access, Flagship and Economic
- A selection of time tracked, education relevant data from the World Bank (World Development Indicators)
2012/13 QS World University Rankings
An overview of the global performance of each unique national higher education system.