The QS World University Rankings® are among the most trusted university rankings available.
The report includes data and insights about the world’s leading overall universities, the best universities by subject rank area, and the best universities as voted by academics and employers.
- Expert commentary on the 2012/13 QS World University Rankings® from members of the QS Global Advisory Board, introduced by Danny Byrne, editor of TopUniversities.com
- John O’Leary takes a global look at the rankings, focusing on the rise of MIT and the massive rise in student mobility seen across the world
- Columbia University professor Paul Thurman explains the combination of qualitative and quantitative indicators which are used to compile the QS World University Rankings®
- Martin Ince analyzes the changes that have occurred at the top of QS World University Rankings® since the publication of the first edition in 2004
- Danny Byrne introduces the reputational rankings by subject area, based on the responses of 48,000 academics around the world
- Contains the top 500 of the 2012/13 QS World University Rankings ®, including the top 400 institutions’ score in each individual indicator, and the top 50 in each of the five reputational rankings by subject area.
2012 QS World University Rankings® Supplement – Free download
The 2012 edition of one of the most trusted university rankings. Discover which are the best universities in the world.